terça-feira, 23 de outubro de 2007

POSES - I LUV'EM!

I never stop looking for new poses, I love them! Last week I was sad to know that one of my favorite places to get them is going away of SL for good (Long Awkward Pose, by Dove Swanson). On the other hand, I was so happy Natalia Zelmavov made a pose tutorial! Natalia's the best! She writes the coolest tutorials and makes everything sound so easy! Her didatics seems to be natural, she probably was born like this. (If you dont know her blog yet, you MUST! Please check the links in this blog).


So, now I'm having a lot of fun figuring out how to make them. It's really fun! I picked a fashion magazine and observed the fashion pictures. I'm using what is probably the easiest tool (Qavimator) and I havent started on animated poses yet, just still ones. Let me show you what I've been doing:












The wall standing one is my favorite! I'll be selling them in my shops soon. The price for each will be L$50 and the pack with 12, L$500. Not bad, is it?

2 comentários:

Loren Fitzgerald disse...

There's nothing you can't do, Myllie! Great poses! ;o)

Myllie Writer disse...

Thanks, Loren!
Sorry it took me ages to see this post! ;P
Well, I can't run a blog properly...