terça-feira, 13 de maio de 2008

Mollie


After I made Nola, I decided I had to work on the lace top some more, because I loved it so much. That’s how Mollie was born. I find prim mini-skirts tricky, but the bottom had to be clean and simple so that the top would be the star. I made a long tank to go underneath the lace, and it turned out so nicely that I decided it had to be an option to wear it alone. So there you go, Mollie is versatile in the sense that you can wear it more dressy, with lace and stockings or more casual with only the tank and without stockings.


Mollie comes in 7 colours to chose from, but every colour has two shades (lighter and darker), for both lace top and tank. This time I didn’t give as many layer options as I normally would, because it was far too confusing even for me. So the lace top comes in jacket layer and the tank comes in shirt and pants layers. The mini-skirt comes in underpants layer, with and without stockings. There’s also a sock layer (feet only) to be worn with the stockings version of the skirt.









Available in PERSONA, in SLX and Onrez.

____________

Credits:
HAIR: Aden – Milla, in light brown
SKIN: Blowpop – Mellie3, Honey, black mamba IV, freckles
SHOES: Maitreya – Mishima Dawn, in patent liquorice (steel)JEWELRY: Caroline’s – Diamond Eggdrop earrings

Nenhum comentário: