quinta-feira, 15 de maio de 2008

ANIMAH [Preview]

Do you smoke? Well, I do. I'm from a generation that found it charming to smoke, so far from the politically correct of nowadays. I don't intend to glorify the habit (don't smoke! don't smoke! It's bad for you!), but I do intend to add some smoking poses in ANIMAH's next pack and I can't deny I still find it charming. And after all, it's SL, your pixel lungs won't feel a thing AND you won't get smelly hair or breath. So, relax and have a smoke.


I intend to also include in the pack (or next to it for free, let's see), this prim cigarette and cigarette holder I made especially for the pics. You can see the brand there: "MW".


Coming soon in ANIMAH!
___________
Credits:
Hair: EDT - Juliana, in chocolate and House of Hearts - group gift
Skin: Blowpop - Mellie3, Honey, black mamba IV, freckles
Jewelry: Caroline's - Eggdrop Earrings
Shoes: Maitreya - Mishima Dawn, in patent liquorice (steel)
Dress: PERSONA - Helena, in orange

Nenhum comentário: