sábado, 10 de maio de 2008

Liane and Nola - plus Group Gift!

Presenting PERSONA's freshest releases, here are:

- Liane, a casual one-shoulder and tights outfit. I guess the top could also be worn alone, as a mini-dress. As usual, I try to provide as many layers as I can.





and Nola - a dressier but yet casual babydoll dress. I made the dress real simple and focused on litlle details, such as the lace texture on the top, a silver and feather brooch attached on the chest and the flowers on the back of the sheer stockings.





Hope you like them!

Available in PERSONA, in SLX and Onrez.
Now, a small gift for my loyal update group members. I decoded to give you Nola in grey colour. If you're not a member, you can join at no cost. Search for "PERSONA" in the Groups tag and look in "notices". If I'm not mistaken, you have only 15 days (counting from 9 of May) to get that gift box from there. After that, it will be erased, as the new LL rule says.


Okies! That's it for now. :-)
______________
Credits:
Liane ad:
HAIR: PERSONA - Annah's Passion, in smoke
JEWELRY: OPIUM Everyday - Vina earrings and Layered bangles set
SKIN: Blowpop - Melllie3, Honey - black mambaII (makeup)
SHOES: Lassitude & Ennui - Chloe sculpted flats, in silver
Nola ad:
HAIR: ETD - Roxie, in smoke
SKIN: (same as above)
SHOES: Maytreia - Verve Pumps, in plum

Nenhum comentário: