sexta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2007

PERSONA in Sedna

Greetings, everyone!

Just a quick post to let you all know PERSONA has a new location. I love all my stores, but I needed more prim limits to make my mainstore, so here it is! I'm very close to my good friend Annah, from Annah Couture. She's just across the street. :)



And here I am posing for a pic inside the store. I'm wearing my "Sheer buttoned shirt" in beige, in shirt and pants layers and Annah's new "Philippa" in jacket layer. The pants are my "Stretch jeans - dark wash" in underpants layer. That reminds me, I need to write a simple tutorial for Layers in SL, as suggestion of Milla Michinaga. Layers tutorial, coming right up!

(If you want to visit the store, use this link.)

4 comentários:

Unknown disse...

*updates all her links to PERSONA*

CONGRATS!! <3

Ana disse...

Welcome to the neighbourhood :) eheh

Ana disse...

oh btw I know you are busy and all... but I tagged you! I had to :P

Myllie Writer disse...

Thanks!

Too late, Annah. Phoenix tagged me first... ;P