domingo, 18 de novembro de 2007

Greta



This is Greta, my new lingerie set. I took all the time I needed (I know I haven't released many clothes lately) to carefully craft on the details, and I think it was worth it. I love the results!

Also, I love the ad! It's by far the prettiest ad I've ever had. The model helps, of course! This is Ana Lutetia. Isnt't she beautiful?

Credits:
manicure: Awesome Designs Manicure Glitter Nails Black

hair: Cake - Europa - Copper - Flexi Hair
eyes: []::Tuli::[] steel
eyeslashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
skin: TaP Vivant Buff Dakota 1
necklace: <*> LAST CALL: Poema Pearls (Combo) (Mystic Black/Ebony Lace)
bracelet: Calla Pearl Wrap Bracelet (Onyx)
shoes: TESLA - 'Natasha' stiletto


Oh, and last but not least, let me make more propaganda: the poses are all from ANIMAH ;P

Nenhum comentário: