segunda-feira, 5 de novembro de 2007

Couple's poses and more!

I don't date in SL, as a matter of fact, I mostly work and that's it, but I just LOVE couple's poses and I know there aren't many options for cool, innocent ones out there. So I've made some. Aren't they cute?








The packs come with the poseballs already set, with copy and mod rights, AND the poses alone, so you can edit and adjust as you see fit.

I can't help myself, so I've made another pack of modelling poses too!



My partner, Annah Whitfield, has also made some gorgeous ones.


They're all available at our store, ANIMAH. I know poses have to be tried on, so come try them in our vendors!

Take care and have fun!

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Though i don't date in Sl either, matter of fact i find the program a great waste of time mostly, i DO have to give you credit on the poses, nice job on em.