segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2008

EYES - New Edition


I've outdone myself! I really love my new eyes!!! :)
They're much more realistic than the previous ones AND I've made many more shades of colours. They're 16! I've made more, but I chose my favourite 16. And to fit every avie, I'm releasing them in 3 sizes: small, medium and big. I personally like to wear the medium size, that's what I'm wearing in the main ads.










I hope you can find your colour amongst them. ;)

Available in PERSONA, in SLX and Onrez

____________
Credits:
Hair: SHOP SEU - Pompadour hair, in purple brown
SKIN: SODA Skins 2.0 - Roxie Light - Smokey - Nude
Jewelry: PERSONA

Um comentário:

Arabesque disse...

The eyes are fantastic Myllie. I'm afraid I have put my old favourite Miriel eyes into my "spare eyes" folder and I'm wearing yours all the time. Thank you for the sensational range of very realistic and wearable colours. Love the strong, wide rim to the iris!*YAY*