quarta-feira, 30 de julho de 2008

Debutant



I've been meaning to make this dress for a looong time. It was actually my RL debutant dress :)
The skirt is a bit of a problem to sit (in SL AND RL, lol). So I've included an IntelliSkirt version of the prim skirt in each colour pack. Remember, they're fully modifiable, although it may not say so in your inventory (it's a script thing...).

They come in 7 colours, all the layers possible and, as I said before, scripted and unscripted prim skirt versions.

Hope you love. I do!


Available in PERSONA, in SLX and Onrez. (I'll list them in the web as soon as I finish this post)

____________
Credits:
Skin: Blowpop - Tuesday Honey [6b. Pale VioletPortia] balk eyebrows
Hair: *BP* (BettiePage Voyager) - Folded Braid hair, in brown
Stockings: *FI* (First Impressions) - Sheer Tights, in Soft black
Shoes: Maitreya - Free Slinky Stilettos - Black Leather
Jewelry, Nails and Eyes: PERSONA

Nenhum comentário: