segunda-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2008

Still on nude mode

I received 2 cool suggestions for nude poses that I really liked. Both came from RL photographs, as shown below:



So I decided to release them. I'll be including the 2 poses in a separate vendor for a while. This is a chance for everyone who bought the previous nude pack to complete the set. Later on, I'll be including them in the old pack, which will be 12 poses for 500L, instead of 10 poses for 400L. If you want to get them separately, they will be in the pose stand together will the other nude ones.


Obs: These will work for barefeet pics only. High heels will change the feet position.

ANIMAH

__________

Credits:
Hair: Aden - Regina, in Hazel
Skin: Eloh's skin modified (not on sale)
Eyes and Nails: PERSONA

Nenhum comentário: