domingo, 3 de fevereiro de 2008

New Release - Hippie Chic choices

I've been working on these for a while now and I really LOVE the outcome. The Hippie Chic is definitely something I would wear in RL on a day-to-day basis.

I love the fact that we can chose how we want to wear it. (My only advice is to wear a "skirt shape" if you wear the tunic system skirt, but again, a matter of choice). I appreciate choices and variations on the same piece. The same for the jeans:
The best pair of jeans I've made so far. Took me ages to hand draw, but it was worth it. The prim cuffs are modifiable, as usual, to better suit different shapes.
Although they look perfect together (in my view), tunic and jeans are sold separately, so people can chose what they want.
Available at PERSONA's mainstore, Onrez and SLX. Go chose yours!
________________
Credits:
HAIR: ETD - Nadia, in smoke
SHOES: ZHAO - Chelle, in gold
SKIN: Another Skin Lf0 modified
POSES: ANIMAH

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

I would wear this look in RL :)