sexta-feira, 14 de março de 2008

Tag I was it

Annah Whitfield tagged me, so here it goes:



Follow the Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.



There’s no point in picking a book written in portuguese, right? So I’ve picked one I should have read during my first (imcomplete) major studies and never did. It’s “Mrs. Dallloway”, by Virginia Wolf.


"She was poor, moreover; degradingly poor. Otherwise, she would not be taking jobs from people like the Dalloways; from rich people who liked to be kind. Mr. Dalloway, to do him justice, had been kind.”


Who knows? I might as well read the whole thing. I certainly need the english practice :P



Tag You're It:
1. Euterpe Zagoskin
2. Phoenix Chapman
3. Sasy Scarborough
4. Encore Mayne
5. Alaska Metropolitan

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

sorry myllie, there isn't a book within miles of me. i've gone way digital. i'm gonna have to beg off this one.